I love being an OB/GYN. I love caring for women in all stages of life and want to be a role model to influence them to live their best lives. It is my job to teach and inspire my patients to feel better and live better. As an obstetrician, it is a true honor to be a part of this milestone in life…
Tag Archives: OB/GYN
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Heart Disease is a Sugar Disease Jan 23, 2013
- Coconut Oil: Amazing Stuff! Dec 6, 2012
Webinar: How The Cholesterol Mythology Became Mainstream
with Dr. David Jockers Feb 18, 2013
- Dating Challenges: Ellie’s Story Mar 16, 2013
- 10 Signs You Are Gluten Intolerant Mar 23, 2013
- Thyroid problems: Stress and Thyroid May 13, 2013
- Who gets to be the nutrition “decider” in your state? May 13, 2013
- What’s Lurking In Your Store Bought Coconut Milk! May 13, 2013
- Statins – Friend or Foe? May 11, 2013
Couples Night: Paleo Dinner with Nell Stephenson
Le Gourmandise in Santa Monica
Jun 9 at 3:00 PM May 9, 2013
- Axel F Sigurdsson: Hi Mark I do think that LDL particle number may b...
- Mark Holmes: I use tropical traditions coconut cream concentrat...
- Mark Holmes: So number of particles and size of particles is no...
- Deborah Gordon: Thanks for writing this up in an article - I was i...
- Axel F Sigurdsson: In general, patients with diabetes carry a an incr...
Acupuncture Anti-Aging Autoimmune breakfast Celiac Disease Chiropractor Cholesterol Dentistry Depression Diabetes Disease Events Exercise Family Medicine Featured Functional Medicine Gluten-Intolerance Healthcare Reform Health Coach Healthy Recipes Heart Disease Holidays Inflammation Internal Medicine Mental Illness Myths Naturopathic Medicine Nurse Practitioner Nutrition Obesity Paleo-Desserts Psychology Public Awareness Recipes Registered Dietitian Registered Nurse Sports Medicine Statins Stress Management Sugar Supplements Thanksgiving Vegetarian Vitamin D Weight Loss