padding-left: px !important;
padding-right: px !important;
OPTIMAL NUTRITION WITHOUT COMPROMISE
When we found out that we’d be talking to Brad Kearns, former pro triathlete, host of the Primal Endurance Podcast, and co-author of Mark Sisson’s new book Primal Endurance, we thought it would be a straightforward conversation about athletic performance, the mechanics of the cardiorespiratory system, and why chronic cardio is a bad idea.
The conversation we actually had was much different, and much more interesting in my opinion, covering a much broader scope of subjects and diving deep into the areas of mindset, intuition, and awareness.
Brad has been working alongside Mark Sisson for many years, but he has his own unique and valuable voice within the Paleo/Primal space. His experience as a professional athlete, a parent, and educator have given him valuable insights into his own mind, and by extension, the human condition as a whole. We really enjoyed this interview and think you will too.
Click Here for the full transcript.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The art of deciphering media messages about fitness.
- What we can, and can’t learn from gurus.
- Why success by conventional standards doesn’t guarantee happiness.
- The importance of balance and intuition.
- Why improving your endurance doesn’t necessarily require struggle and suffering.
- The fat burning benefits of training below your anaerobic threshold.
- How to do CrossFit right.
- When you should stop or even skip a workout.
Posture, Digestion and Dining on the Floor
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
Its easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.
The post Primal Endurance and Self Awareness with Brad Kearns – PMR #135 appeared first on Paleo Magazine.