Leaky Gut Symptoms, Causes and Tests. Leaky Gut plays a huge role in autoimmune disorders and chronic health issues. It is both a cause and an effect of illness and food intolerance.
What causes Leaky Gut Syndrome? What are the symptoms? Is there a reliable Leaky Gut test? What is the role of foods such as grains, sugars, dairy, GMO’s and processed food chemicals in inflaming the gut?
This podcast explains what damage to the gut wall is and the likely causes. There are several Leaky Gut tests but only one I generally prefer.
Highlights of this podcast on Leaky Gut Causes, Symptoms and Tests
- What is a Leaky Gut and why is it so bad
- How food, stress, infection and medication damage the small intestine
- Symptoms of leaky gut’s inflammation in the body and brain
- A review of available tests and the one I prefer
- Info on FODMAP foods and allergy testing
- Supplements that help heal the gut after removing offending foods and medications
Listen to this podcast on Leaky Gut on my iTunes page or Stitcher, or from the player above from my website.
Links to things I mention in the show
The short Cyrex Labs video on Leaky Gut and the Leaky Gut test Cyrex Labs offers (it’s called Array 2: Intestinal Antigenic Permeability Screen)
The anti-inflammatory Rosita Cod Liver Oil (with Vitamin K2 to balance the Vitamin D)
Systemic Formula’s LGUT Leaky Gut Supplement
L-Glutamine amino acid (remember to take it on an empty stomach)
The post Leaky Gut Symptoms, Causes and Tests: Primal Diet – Modern Health podcast appeared first on Gluten Free Paleo Health Advice | Beverly Meyer | Podcast & Resources.