padding-left: px !important;
padding-right: px !important;
The Paleo community is, by and large, a secular universe. We frame our perspectives on health and healing in terms of evolutionary mismatches, and lean heavily on science to explain the unfolding of our lives, But most of the worlds population has another world view, one that places god at the center of the universe.
It’s often assumed that these two worlds, the secular and the spiritual, are mutually exclusive, but is that necessarily true? Can someone believe in the almighty and in science?
Today’s guest, Jordan Rubin, is the author of the international best-selling Maker’s Diet books, and is sometimes referred to as America’s Biblical Health coach. Jordan’s studies of naturopathic medicine, nutrition, and scripture led him to conclusions about diet and health that will sound very familiar to even part-time Paleos.
Click Here for the full transcript
On today’s show Jordan and I discuss:
- How he recovered from a chronic wasting disease that left him wheelchair bound and near death at the age of 19.
- What he did to turn a part-time job at a health food store into a highly successful career.
- His favorite thing about running a grass-based farm.
- Why “juicing” should really be replaced by “brothing”.
- Why he’s so excited about “ancient nutrition”
SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR PMR AND YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN SOME GREAT PALEO SWAG!
Its easy, simply post a review of PMR on iTunes and fill out our quick Registration Form and you’ll be entered to win your choice of 4 great books and a Paleo Magazine vinyl decal!
One winner will be randomly chosen each week.
The post Ancient Nutrition with Maker’s Diet Author Jordan Rubin – PMR #128 appeared first on Paleo Magazine.