A small, unique, upscale Functional Medicine physician’s office in Westlake is seeking a part-time dynamic, professional registered nurse. We’re looking for someone part-time, M-F 8:30 AM-2:00 PM and may potentially work up to 35 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $25/hour
IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH PART-TIME HOURS,
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Chart Prep for the doctor
- Patient vitals for all appointments
- Prescription refill requests
- Pharmacy calls-compounding and traditional
- Compiling patient lab results for upcoming appointments
- Answering patient treatment questions
- Counseling patients on detox symptoms and recommend follow-up appointments if needed
- Call patients regarding lab results/need for appointments
- Answer email/voicemail throughout the day as time warrants
- Counseling patients on lab testing kit instructions
- Maintain function lab testing kit inventory
- IV Injections
Please note: This practice does not accept insurance – therefore medical billing and insurance filing experience are not needed.
The best candidate will possess the following attributes, among many others:
- LPN, RN preferred, with experience performing lab draws and IV therapies
- Proficient with PCs, and have excellent Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- Be punctual and have stellar attendance daily
- Be intrinsically motivated and proactive; is able to anticipate the needs of patients, as well as the doctor
- Have superb customer service skills
- Be highly organized- will be assisting the practice manager in maintaining daily operations of the office regarding patient care
- Be an excellent listener who is able to take direction well, as well as provide feedback to office staff
- Be able to multi-task, as well as change focus and re-prioritize as needed
- Excellent, above-average communication skills, including verbal and written
- Know and execute HIPAA/patient privacy rights at all times
Office hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday–Friday
The employer reserves the right to change the above duties and responsibilities as needed.
TO APPLY FOR POSITION, PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AS WRITTEN BELOW. (Applicants that do not follow submission criteria will be NOT be reviewed.)
Include cover letter only as PDF including:
- Why you would like a job in a functional/nutritional medicine practice;
- If you were employed in any job for less than two years please explain;
- Three professional references;
- Your desired compensation
- Send resume in PDF format ONLY
- Please type only the following in the email subject line: Re: P/T:UltraFMnurse2013
For more information about the practice please visit www.austinultrahealth.com
Please take the time to review our website before applying so you know what we do here!